রবিবার, ২৪ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Android Virtual Pet Gameloop

Hello I'm looking for a bit of advice in which way is the best to proceed creating my applications 'gameloop' - It doesn't want to be a game loop in the truest sense since I'm not really rendering any graphics just displaying some animated gifs.

My goal is to have a task that runs every 30 minutes that decrements pet variables

Example Method  passTime { <pets health> = <pets health> - 1; <pets hunger> = <pets hunger> -1; <pets exp> = <pets exp> + 5; } et 

c. I was wondering the best way to go about this? AsyncTask will be of no use since this ideally wants to be running even when the app isn't.

I would rather use an IntentService subclass rather than a Service subclass but I can't seem to get the IntentService to run through a pendingIntent via the AlarmManager.

So I'm asking advice on the best way to proceed from the ground up with this. Thank you!

Source: http://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/49868/android-virtual-pet-gameloop

Danell Leyva Ye Shiwen OJ Murdock Olympics Live Mens Gymnastics Allison Schmitt Olympic Schedule

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন